In addition to the miscellaneous thoughts always rambling in my head, there are also snippets with a tune – a lyric or two of a song (currently on track is “Total Eclipse of the Heart”) and jingles from commercials. I thought it might be fun to test my readers’ trivia strengths by putting out parts of different jingles and see if you can name the products to which they refer. I hope these create some nostalgia! Play along and have fun!
- What would you do for a ______________________?
- I am stuck on __________, ’cause ___________’s stuck on me.
- When you say _________, you’ve said it all.
- When it says _____________________ on the __________________…
- Hold the pickle, hold the lettuce…..have it your way at _________________.
- Plop, plop, fizz, fizz, oh what a relief it is. __________________.
- Aye, aye, aye-yi… I am the ___________ Bandito.
- I’d like to buy the world a ________ and keep it company.
- If I were an _______________________, everyone would be in love with me.
- The best part of waking up is ______________ in your cup.
- _____________ is the place with the helpful hardware man.
- Please don’t squeeze the _______________.
- You can trust your car to the man who wears the star. _________________
- It’s not nice to fool Mother Nature! ____________________
- When it rains, it pours. ____________________
- Eatin’ good in the neighborhood. _______________________
- We’re number two. We try harder. _______________
- Hot dogs, ______________ hot dogs, the dogs kids love to bite!
- Raise your hand if you’re _____________.
- You deserve a break today, so get up and get away to ___________________.
BONUS: Here’s a pretty easy one, so everyone gets at least one right!
The UN-cola. __________________